Cool-jams™ is known for its super soft and functional cooling sheets and other cooling bedding. These products are designed to wick away sweat while you sleep, keep your temperature regulated and even to release heat back to your body once your temperature is stabilized. Our sheets have a number of incredible properties, but do you know how they work? If you’re wondering how Cool-jams™ creates such scientifically advanced products, you’ll certainly want to read on.
- Cool-jams™ offers three types of cooling sheets: Bamboo, Tencel and a bamboo/cotton combination.
- Rayon from bamboo sheets are made with bamboo fibers, which feature naturally cooling and antimicrobial properties. Not only is this type of fabric protective against night sweats and hot flashes, it’s also incredibly soft and silky against the skin. The fibers are spun in a very precise, fine manner that even makes these sheets hypoallergenic.
- Cool-jams™ Temperature-Regulating Tencel bedding is made with natural Eucalyptus fibers that absorbs excess heat and moisture from the body before it begins to overheat, and once it cools down, the fabric releases heat back into your skin. These sheets are also environmentally friendly, super soft and temperature regulating.
- All of Cool-jams™ sheets to include rayon from bamboo bedding, tencel or bamboo/cotton Tencel help to regulate your body temperature, they also work against night sweats by keeping you cooler and absorbing excess heat and moisture.
- All Cool-jams™ sheets work best when the temperature in the room is kept between 65 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit. This is the optimal temperature for a human to sleep at, and it helps to minimize your heat production and make it easier for Cool-jams™ sheets to do their job. Learn more about Cool-jams bedding here.