Whether you’re packing for a weekend getaway or a long jaunt across the pond, finding the right travel-friendly pajamas can mean added comfort and plenty of precious suitcase space saved. Cool-jams™ makes women’s and men’s travel sleepwear that’s specifically designed to help you get a good night’s rest no matter where you are. You want a pair that’s compact, quick-drying, wrinkle resistant, lightweight, antibacterial and temperature regulating so you can be ready for anything.
- Versatility — Who doesn’t love a pair of PJs that double as sportswear or loungewear? When you pick a pair that can go with you from bedtime to gym time, you’ll be able to cut back on what you pack and add extra room for souvenirs. Some of our women’s nightgowns and sleep tops feature built-in bras that provide enough support for a range of activities.
- All-Weather — Even if you’re packing for a week at the beach, you never know how high the hotel might pump up the A/C. Pack a pair of temperature-regulating pajamas that are lightweight, comfortable and easy to clean in case you’re faced with temperature extremes. All of our travel pajamas are made for both cool and hot climates.
- Wrinkle-Resistance — Spare yourself the space-sucking travel steamer and forget about breaking out the cumbersome hotel iron. You’ll want to pack a pair of pajamas that are wrinkle-resistant, such as pajamas made with Cool-jams™ smart fabric, so that you can pull them out of your suitcase after several hours of travel, ready to wear.
- Portability — The best travel sleepwear will be lightweight and easy to pack down into your suitcase so that you don’t have to waste suitcase space with heavy fabrics like flannel or fleece. Pick portable, easy-to-fold down and compress pajamas for your trip.
- Quick-Drying Fabrics — More often than not, you’ll be forced to wear one or two pairs of pajamas during the duration of your trip, especially if you’re traveling for long periods of time and are looking to pack light. Quick-drying pajamas let you wash your garments as-needed and dry them while you’re out exploring or soaking up the sun so that they’re dry and ready for the next night.