Cool-jams™ is known for its incredible cooling sheets and other cooling bedding. These products are designed to wick away sweat while you sleep, keep your temperature regulated and even to release heat back to your body once your temperature is stabilized.
Our sheets have a number of incredible properties, but do you know how they work? If you’re wondering how Cool-jams™ creates such scientifically advanced products, you’ll certainly want to read on.
- Cool-jams™ offers two different types of bedding: Cool-jams™ rayon from bamboo bedding and Outlast bedding by Cool-jams™.
- Rayon from bamboo bedding is made with real bamboo fibers, which feature naturally cooling and antimicrobial properties. Not only is this type of fabric protective against night sweats and hot flashes, it’s also incredibly soft and silky against the skin. The fibers are spun in a very precise, fine manner that even makes these sheets hypoallergenic.
- Cool-jams™ Temperature-Regulating Bedding is made with Outlast by Cool-jams™ technology that manages heat and controls your body’s temperature by controlling your sweat before it begins. The self-described phase-change technology absorbs excess heat from the body before it begins to overheat, and once it cools down, the fabric releases heat back into your skin.
- While both Cool-jams™ rayon from bamboo bedding and Outlast bedding by Cool-jams™ help to regulate your body temperature, they also work against night sweats by keeping you cooler and absorbing excess heat and moisture.
- All Cool-jams™ sheets work best when the temperature in the room is kept between 65 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit. This is the optimal temperature for a human to sleep at, and it helps to minimize your heat production and make it easier for Cool-jams™ sheets to do their job.