Edemame Recipe From Cool-jams Soy is great for helping to combat those menopausal night sweats. At Cool-jams we try to eat a bit of soy everyday, but we never eat anything unless it is delicious. Here's a delicious salad recipe with Edamame that we'd like to share.
- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen petite corn kernels
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons marjoram or 2 tablespoons basil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt *
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to drain thoroughly.
Combine edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add veggies to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.