Here's my go to quick pork chop recipe. One our our Cool-jams favorites! These are the best darn pork chops you'll ever eat...they have such a wonderful zippy flavor!
1 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1 dash lemon juice
4 pork chops
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup cocktail sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 1/2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, honey, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and cool.
2. Place the pork chops in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour the soy sauce mixture into the bag, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Drain the pork chops, and discard remaining marinade. Arrange the pork chops in a baking dish, cover, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. In a bowl, blend the ketchup, cocktail sauce, brown sugar, water, and mustard. Pour over the pork chops, and continue baking 30 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).